Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Sale!

I sold my first batch of 5 cards today!  Last weekend I made a style sheet showing samples of the various cards that I've made, a total of 15 different cards in full color and full size.  My husband was giving a class tonight and I met up with several of his students.  I decided that, then and there, I was going to give them the samples of my cards.  So one of them picked the 5 cards that she liked best.  She told me that she likes to have cards around the house for special occasions, so she is ready when someone has a birthday coming up.  She really liked the card above because she is a spiritual person and she likes fairies and angels and meditation.

I'm proud of myself for not being a Shrinking Violet and stepping up to promote my cards when the opportunity presented itself.  I need to do more of this!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your sale! And thanks for your comment on my blog. As opposed to you, I have never seen Ocean Grove without snow! I do plan to get there this summer and do some "non-snow" paintings!

    ReplyDelete